Join us over a 3-week period commencing Wednesday 18 November 2020 as we explore a range of lung cancer-related topics for nurses.
Dates: 18 & 25 November and 2 December 2020
Cost: Free for ANZLCNF members
Webinar 1: Clinical Considerations
- The curious thing about stage III lung cancer (Dr Michael Jones, Radiation Oncologist)
- What makes it stage III and what do we do about it? (Dr Allison Black, Medical Oncologist)
- Nursing strategies during treatment (Kerrilie Phillips, Radiation Nurse Specialist)
Webinar 2: Advanced Knowledge and Understanding: What do all these letters mean?
- Paraneoplastic syndrome (Renae Grundy, Lung Cancer Clinical Nurse Consultant)
- The gene mutations (Dr Rebecca Tay, Medical Oncologist)
Webinar 3: Professional Perspectives: What’s next for me as a nurse?
- Professional development pathways for advanced practice nurses – what comes next? (Dr. Vanessa Brunelli, Nurse Researcher and Research Fellow)
- Nurse-led research – what, why and how? (Dr. Vanessa Brunelli, Nurse Researcher and Research Fellow)
Each webinar will include Q&A and a discussion panel with our expert speakers.