Lung Foundation Australia’s Hope and Light Lung Cancer Support Group provides an informal environment where people can share information, support one another and discuss ways to cope with the challenges of living with cancer.
The group is facilitated by Lung Foundation Australia’s Lung Cancer Support Nurse, Louise Underhill, with support from Marilyn Nelson who has been living with lung cancer for over three years.
- There are many benefits to being part of a support group including:
- Information about lung cancer treatments, exercise, and nutrition as well as life after cancer
- Professional advice and support from skilled facilitators
- Opportunity to Develop new skills for looking after yourself and coping with day-to-day life
- Feeling less isolated by being connected with a group
Parking is available out the front of the building as well as two hour free parking and metered parking in surrounding streets.
Morning tea will be provided. Please feel free to BYO plate to share if you wish.