|7:00am to 8:00am – Bike prep, ride brief, warm up and coffee|
|8:00am to 12pm – Corporate Cycle Challenge|
|12:45pm to 2:00pm – Complimentary lunch, awards ceremony and networking.|
|Lakeside Park Raceway, Lakeside Road, Kurwongbah, QLD.|
Click here for directions.
$500 per team of five (excl.GST) or $100 per rider (excl. GST)
Each team is asked to collectively aim to raise $5,000 or more. Funds can be raised individually or as a team and you are of course welcome to set your goal higher!
Every dollar you raise goes to support vital research into lung disease. Click here to find out more.
- Organised pit lane set-up, rider support and food and drink
- Massage therapists to take care of tired riders
- A bike mechanic on-hand to take care of injured bikes
- Prizes for best dressed, fastest rider, fastest team, most successful fundraiser
- Professionally timed event with timing chips
- A celebratory lunch and awards ceremony after the ride
Ride Format: Four hour team challenge
Teams of up to 5 people will be challenged to ride as many laps on the 2.41km track as possible in 4 hours. Riders can alternate via the pit lane at their own discretion. You can take a strategic racing approach, or just change and rest whenever you wish – but the more riders on the track, the more laps your team will achieve.