Cheques should be made payable to Lung Foundation Australia and forwarded with the name and address of the donor (so a receipt can be issued) to:
Lung Foundation Australia, PO Box 1949, Milton QLD 4064
Remember to include your name and highlight that you are a participant in the Corporate Cycle Challenge so the donation can be correctly accredited to your fundraising total.
If you are registering as an individual please click here to sign up with our fundraising platform Grassrootz and to set up your page. You will also receive this information in an email once you register.
If you are registering as a team – we will set up your team fundraising page for you and will send the link to the nominated team captain. Team members will be able to join the team via the Team Page. This will take them through the process of setting up their individual fundraising pages.
This provides riders with full comprehensive third party cover during the event and will ensure all riders participating have the appropriate cover to participate safely.
All applicants need to read and sign off on the Terms & Conditions of the Day Permit You will be supplied with a copy on the day at registration.
- Any bicycle in good working condition
- Australian approved bike helmet
- Wet weather gear and a change of clothes
- Specific food and drink you that will help get you through the day
If you would like to wear team kit, please do so – this could help with your team fundraising as you can sell off logo advertising space on your kit to your business clients
- If travelling by car: See Google Maps herefor directions
- If travelling via public transport: Catch the train BRCA Brisbane City to Caboolturefrom Central station, platform 6 to Dakabin station, platform 2, Dakabin. It is then a short cycle or walk to Lakeside Raceway.
Please consult Translink website for further information http://translink.com.au/