Thank you for supporting research into lung disease. Your involvement in this event and fundraising efforts will make a real difference.
In 2016, we raised $80,000. With your help, we hope to raise $100,000 in 2017.
To achieve this goal, each rider is asked to aim to raise $1,000 or more. Every dollar you raise goes to support vital research into lung disease. Funds can be raised individually or as a team, with teams asked to aim for $5,000 – you are of course welcome to set your goal higher!
Don’t worry, we’ll send you tips and tricks along the way to help you reach your target.
Setting up your fundraising page
To make fundraising easier, we’ve partnered with Grassrootz to give you the ability to create your own online fundraising page.
Once you have registered for the event you will be directed to set up your secure fundraising page which you can personalise and tell your story about why you’re supporting our event. You can then share this page with your friends, family and colleagues who can make direct online donations towards your fundraising target.
Personalising your page is more effective and makes a bigger impression on your supporters. It only takes a few minutes to:
- Write a personal message about why you’re taking part in our Corporate Cycle Challenge
- Upload a profile photo of yourself – and your bike!
- Set your fundraising goal – the higher your goal, the more people will give
- Make the first donation yourself and set the tone
- Post your page link to your Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and/or Instagram page(s)
- Send an email to your network explaining what you’re doing