Registration for the 3rd biennial Australian Rare Lung Disease Short Course 2017 is now officially open.
- Early bird registration $400
- Standard registration $500
- Onsite / late registration $550
Nurse / P/T Student / Non-Medical
- Early bird registration $250
- Standard registration $300
- Onsite / late registration $400
- Early bird registration $480
- Standard registration $580
- Onsite / late registration $360
One day registrations
- Early registration $250
- Regular registration $300
- Exhibitor only registration $85
- Cocktail reception (delegate) $60
- Additional cocktail reception tickets $80
Included with your registration to the short course is a cocktail reception to be held on the Friday night (18th August 2017) in the Abode Restaurant located on the ground level of the Parkroyal Hotel. This will follow on from the first day’s program. The cocktail reception will be a great social and networking opportunity to meet and catch up with colleagues who share an interest in Rare Lung Disease.
* Please note conference numbers are strictly limited. Registrations will be granted on a first come first serve basis.