New COPD online training modules on COPD medicines, inhaler device technique and more
In our quest to provide best-practice tools for health professionals Lung Foundation Australia has released new individual training modules on various Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD) topics like COPD medicines, inhaler device technique and managing exacerbations of COPD.
The individual modules provide health professionals with the opportunity to focus on specific COPD topics that are most relevant to them and their patients, and/or to complete quick refresher courses.
New modules include:
- Managing exacerbations of COPD
- Preventing deterioration of COPD (smoking cessation, immunisation and oxygen therapy)
- About COPD
- The respiratory system and COPD
- Pulmonary rehabiliation and physical activity
- Diagnosis of COPD (including case finding and spirometry)
- Inhaler device technique
- COPD medicines
For a more information visit click here or phone freecall 1800 654 301.