Lung Foundation Australia aims to ensure lung health is a priority for all in Australia. The plan to achieve this aspirational goal is captured in the diagram below which outlines our vision, goals, strategies and the settings across which we translate our strategies.
As was the case for 2015, 2016 will be a further year of investment in the growth of Lung Foundation Australia.
Our objectives for growth are:
- To provide support to more patients
- To provide support across a wider range of disease areas
- To work with health professionals across the healthcare continuum to ensure they have access to the most up-to-date evidence-based recommendations for care
- To encourage the wider community to think about their lung health and to make decisions that promote healthy lungs
- To support research that improves outcomes for those with lung disease