Lung Foundation Australia invites patients, families and friends to join us to hear the latest evidence in self-management and tips for living well with Interstitial Lung Disease (ILD).
We are excited to present both international and local experts in the field, including Professor Kevin Brown, a leading ILD expert from Denver, Colorado.
- 8:15am – 9:00am: Registration
- 9:00am – 9:10am: Welcome, Ms Karen Symons
- 9:10am – 9:40am: What is Interstitial Lung Disease and how is it diagnosed?, A/Prof Ian Glaspole
- 9:40am – 10:10am: Idiopathic Pulmonary Fibrosis update, Prof Kevin Brown (National Jewish Health, Denver, Colorado)
- 10:10am – 10:35am: Interstitial Lung Disease diagnosis and the transplant patient perspective, Mr Brendan Foster
- 10:35am – 11:05am: Morning tea in main foyer
- 11:05am – 11:25am: Immunosuppressive therapy in Interstitial Lung Disease, Dr Jun Khoo
- 11:25am – 11:45am: Daily Physical Activity in Interstitial Lung Disease, Dr Jyotika Prasad
- 11:45am – 12:10pm: Living well with Interstitial Lung Disease: non-drug options for symptom control, Prof Anne Holland
- 12:10pm – 12:30pm: Looking to the future and session close, Ms Karen Symons
View full program, here.
Note: Complimentary parking and morning tea are included for attendees. Please see event organiser on the day for your parking pass to present upon exiting the car park.
Registrations are now closed.
Identifying Research Priorities for Pulmonary Fibrosis Workshop
The Centre of Research Excellence in Pulmonary Fibrosis (CRE-PF) will host the Identifying Research Priorities for Pulmonary Fibrosis workshop from 1.30pm – 5.00pm. (Registrations and lunch from 1:00pm).
Consumers and the community can offer unique and valuable insights to the way research is designed, conducted and translated. By sharing your opinions as a patient living with PF or as a carer, you can help the CRE-PF identify what research questions matter most to people with PF, their caregivers and healthcare professionals.
There is no additional cost to attend this workshop. A light lunch will be provided.
RSVP: Friday 9 August
For more information and to register, call 1800 654 301.