Join the Australasian Lung Cancer Trial Group (ALTG) for an educational consumer workshop. This event is open to our lung cancer community, consumers, friends and family looking to understand more about clinical trials and research in general.
Consumers in Research: Why it’s Important
- Consumer involvement in Cancer Australia’s research and clinical trials programs
- Lisa’s journey with research and the benefits of getting involved
Clinical trials: Things to Know and How to Get Involved
- What is a clinical trial, and how are consumers involved?
- Collecting useful information in clinical trials
- The importance of measuring quality of life in research
- The contribution of health economics to research
- Where to start? The journey toward becoming a courageous consumer in research
Get Involved: Membership in the ALTG-CAP and Lung Foundation
To view the program, click here.