As Australia’s largest multi-disciplinary thoracic oncology conference, the Australian Lung Cancer Conference (ALCC) is excited to bring together health care professionals from across the continuum of care to collaborate and build on the opportunities created at ALCC 2020. ALCC 2023 will be held at the Gold Coast Convention and Exhibition Centre in the heart of Broadbeach.
An exciting and diverse scientific program of international, national speakers across a broad discipline of specialists, health care professionals and patient advocates is planned.
To best represent the multi-disciplinary and team care arrangement of lung cancer and mesothelioma we are pleased to include distinct and complementary streams including:
- immunotherapy and targeted therapies
- lung cancer screening
- liquid biopsies
- big and real-world data
- radiology and artificial intelligence
- models of care for vulnerable communities including Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander communities
- palliative care
- smoking cessation
- occupational exposure including mesothelioma, and
- for the first time a stream specifically focused on primary health care recognizing the key role this specialty plays in the early detection of lung cancer.