Cochrane Airways Australia Consumer Forum: Recent Best Evidence for treating Airways Diseases and role for consumers in Cochrane
Where: Adelaide Convention Centre North Terrace, Riverbank Room, ground floor, Adelaide, SA 5000
This education and information session will cover a range of helpful and insightful topics for people with lung disease, including:
- What are Systematic Reviews and What is Cochrane?
- Highlights in recent evidence and how consumers have contributed to evidence production
- ‘Should you exercise if you have chronic lung disease?’
- Supporting patients- the role of self-management and how Lung Foundation Australia can help
- Questions, discussion and how you can get involved with Cochrane
- Dr Rebecca Normansell Joint Co-ordinating Editor, Cochrane Airways UK,
- Dr. Christian Osadnik, Physiotherapist, COPD Research Fellow, Lung Foundation Australia / Boehringer-Ingelheim, Monash University. Editor Cochrane Airways
- Heather Allan, Chief Executive Officer, Lung Foundation Australia
Find out more or register, here.
For event enquiries, please email Dr Julia Walters, Coordinator – Cochrane Airways Australia, via email@example.com
This event is proudly supported by TSANZ and Lung Foundation Australia.