Your membership shows your support for Lung Foundation Australia and our work with health professionals, patients, families, carers and the general community to ensure lung health is a priority for all.
- We’re the only national charity supporting anyone with a lung disease
- We’re a national first point-of-call for patients, their families, carers, health professionals and the community
- We’re the only national charity with an Australia-wide lung health promotion strategy
- We fund research into lung cancer, COPD, bronchiectasis, IPF and more
Again, we thank you for your support of our work aimed at enriching the lives of those affected by lung disease – it is greatly appreciated.
As part of your membership, you have access to a range of everyday discounts and offers such as travel, shopping etc through an the online My Rewards Program.
As a Lung Foundation Australia member you are already a registered user. To access the benefits site, they simply click link below and you will be directed to an external website where you will be prompted to enter your membership number. Enter your membership number with the letters LFA before it (LFAXXXXX). This will also be your password until you change it, which we strongly recommend you do using the “My Account” option in the top right of the screen once you have logged in. Don’t know your membership number? Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 1800 654 301.
Love Your Lungs Supporter
Become a Love Your Lungs member today
Joining the ‘Love Your Lungs’ club will cost $30 per year and offers access to a variety of benefits including:
- Supporter gifts including wrist band and bumper sticker
- Discounted entry to Patient Seminars
- Discounts on patient resources (where a cost applies)
- Advance notice of Lung Foundation Australia special offers/events/campaigns and programs
- Access to our online supporter discount program which has great deals on travel, restaurants, shopping and other items.
- Annual subscription to LungNet News (published quarterly).
- 15 per cent discount on Air Liquide Healthcare’s complete respiratory range (excluding rental or delivery)
If you would prefer to receive this electronically, please advise us by emailing email@example.com or calling 1800 654 301.
Health Professional Membership
- Access to evidence-based educational tools and resources
- 20 complimentary copies of any DL education brochure/s
- 15% discount on Lung Foundation Australia online training
- Eligibility to apply for Lung Foundation Australia Research Awards
- Member discount on biennial Australian Lung Cancer
- Conference delegate rate
- Discounts on shopping, technology products and more through our online My Rewards Program
- COPD Placebo Kit – available on request (great for training patients)
- Annual subscription to receive a hard copy of our quarterly LungNet News
Mobile devices App
Download the membership app for your smartphone and access your benefits on the go.
|For Apple devices||For Android devices|
Load the app, enter your membership information and use www.myrewards.com.au as the webpage.