Learn more about diagnosing and treating patients living with bronchiectasis through Lung Foundation Australia’s new interactive online training platform.
“Does Curt Have Bronchiectasis?” is a short online module which presents a realistic case-based scenario to engage and develop your skills in problem solving when identifying bronchiectasis in a symptomatic patient. This module has been allocated 2 Category 2 points for the Quality Improvement and Continuing Professional Development (QI &CPD) Program by The Royal Australian College of General Practitioners (RACGP) for the 2017-2019 triennium.
This one-hour online learning module will develop your skills in:
- Identifying clinical features for differential diagnosis of a lung disease.
- Developing a diagnostic hypothesis based on clinical features and results of clinical assessments/investigations.
- Selecting an appropriate referral pathway for a patient with confirmed bronchiectasis.
- Developing a management plan to optimise patient outcomes and improve quality of life.
Throughout this evidence-based course you will obtain an exclusive preview of two new clinically developed bronchiectasis resources.
- Bronchiectasis Action Plan
- Stepwise Management of Stable Bronchiectasis