This module provides an overview of Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD), including causes, symptoms, management, and disease severity levels.
By the end of this module participants will be able to:
- Define COPD and levels of severity
- Identify causes and describe symptoms of COPD
- Describe the impact of COPD on the individual
- Illustrate the impact of COPD in the community and Australian health care system
- Identify the important role of primary care in COPD identification, diagnosis and management.