This webinars, delivered in partnership with ACRRM, funded by the Murray PHN covers the evidence-based, non-pharmacological treatment options for COPD and how best to manage acute COPD exacerbations. Presenters include Professor Ian Yang (Respiratory Physician and Chair of the COPD Guidelines Committee) and Professor Amanda Barnard (General Practitioner and member of the GP Advisory Group).
By the end of this webinar, participants will be able to:
- Identify non-pharmacotherapy interventions to manage patients with COPD to optimise function and prevent deterioration
- Outline some practical tips for working with patients with COPD
- Write a COPD Action Plan and integrate into medical software
- Manage an acute exacerbation of COPD using an algorithm
- Establish a system for review post exacerbation.
To view this webinar:
- Visit our online training platform by clicking ‘Complete training’ on the left-hand side of this page
- Select the ‘add to cart’ option on the left-hand side
- Select the ‘proceed to cart’ option on the right-hand side
- You will then be prompted to either login or create an account
- Select ‘Checkout’ on the right-hand side. Please note, no coupon code is required to enroll in this course.
- Select ‘Go to dashboard’. You may be prompted to update your details, click continue and the training course will appear in your dashboard.
- Click ‘Start’ to view the webinar.