Lung Foundation Australia is conducting a Lived Experience Research Project, to support the development of consumer informed policy and tailor our campaign activities, programs and services.
How will the findings be used?
Your responses to the survey will provide unique perspectives and in-depth understanding of the lived experience of patients and carers living with lung disease and lung cancer across the entire health journey, as well as the optimum support journey.
The findings will inform the strategic direction of Lung Foundation Australia’s advocacy program and support the tailoring of our service provision.
To complete the survey, click the button below. It will take approximately 15 minutes to complete. The survey will be open until Friday 19 June.
Information from the survey will be used to guide:
- Advocacy campaigns to influence government funding measures in lung disease and lung cancer
- Develop genuine patient-centred policy positions to submit to government and other health sectors
- Enhance and create meaningful programs and support for people living with lung disease and lung cancer
- Inspire focused lung disease and lung cancer awareness raising campaigns.
Why is your participation so valuable?
- Your contribution creates hope and demonstrates how consumer inclusion empowers individuals and results in better policy, processes and outcomes.
- Your contribution influences the strategic plan of Lung Foundation Australia.
- Your experience, perspective and solutions can have an impact on the direction of lung health in Australia.
About the survey
The survey is being conducted on behalf of Lung Foundation Australia by an independent research agency, Proof Research. Please be assured that all the answers you provide will be kept in the strictest confidence. Your name will not be linked to your survey responses and will never be distributed to any third parties.
Should you have any queries with regard to the survey or your lung condition, please contact Lung Foundation Australia’s Information and Support Centre on 1800 654 301 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.