Lung Foundation Australia is proud to receive a Voice Project’s Best Workplace Award for 2020. This award is given to organisations that have achieved exceptional levels of employee engagement and satisfaction.
Our 2020 Staff Engagement Survey shows:
- All staff are proud to work for Lung Foundation Australia and would put in extra effort for the organisation.
- 86% of staff reported they’d like to continue working for the organisation in 2 years.
- Wellbeing has increased 12% since 2019.
- 92% of staff indicated that they are satisfied with the organisation’s progress and success in delivering outcomes. This is a 14% increase since 2019 and is now 17% above the industry benchmark.
- Our innovation score has increased 25% (now 86%, 25% above benchmark).
- All staff would recommend our products and services and feel the organisation is successful.
At Lung Foundation Australia, we pride ourselves on our innovative and friendly culture that is guided by our values: bold, entrepreneurial, fair, agile, innovative, respectful.
The Board thanks our leadership team and the organisation’s entire staff, but in particular the Staff Engagement Committee for their excellent work over the last year to make Lung Foundation Australia a leading employer and a workplace of choice.
To read more about our team, visit: https://lungfoundation.com.au/about/who-we-are/