Love your Lungs Membership
For patients and carers
Our ‘Love Your Lungs’ $30 annual membership offers access to a variety of benefits including:
- Supporter gifts including wrist band and bumper sticker.
- Discounted entry to patient seminars.
- Discounts on patient resources (where a cost applies.)
- Advance notice of Lung Foundation Australia special offers/events/campaigns and programs.
- Access to our online supporter discount program which has great deals on travel, restaurants, shopping and other items.
- Annual subscription to receive a hard copy of the LungNet News (published quarterly).
- 15% discount on Air Liquide Healthcare’s complete respiratory range (excluding rental or delivery).
In addition, Love Your Lungs members also receive access to My Rewards, an online program which offers a huge variety of discounts on retail and shopping, health and beauty and retail and entertainment.
Health Professional Membership
Our health professional membership program provides access to a range of benefits, including:
- Access to evidence-based educational tools and resources.
- 20 complimentary copies of any DL education brochure/s.
- 15% discount on Lung Foundation Australia online training.
- Eligibility to apply for Lung Foundation Australia Research Awards.
- Member discount on biennial Australian Lung Cancer.
- Conference delegate rate.
- COPD Placebo Kit – available on request (great for training patients).
- Annual subscription to receive a hard copy of our quarterly LungNet News.
Health professional members also receive discounts on shopping, technology products and more through the My Rewards online program.
Become a member, here.
As part of your membership, you have access to a range of everyday discounts and offers such as travel and shopping through the online My Rewards Program.
To access the My Rewards site if you are already a member, simply click on the link below. You will be prompted to enter your Lung Foundation membership number with the letters LFA before it (for example: LFAXXXXX). This will also be your password until you change it, which we strongly recommend you do using the “My Account” option in the top right of the screen once you have logged in.
If you have forgotten your membership number, please contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 1800 654 301.