This webinar delivered in partnership with Australian College of Rural and Remote Medicine (ACCRM) and funded by the Murray Primary Health Network (PHN) covers approaches to identifying patients with Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD) early and interpreting spirometry to make a diagnosis. Presenters include Dr Kerry Hancock (General Practitioner and Chair of the RACGP Respiratory Specific Interest Group) and Judy Powell, Lung Foundation Australia.
By the end of this webinar, participants will be able to:
- Implement a COPD risk assessment using a standard checklist
- Recognise the value of using a COPD screening device to identify those at higher risk of COPD
- Outline the role of spirometry to confirm a diagnosis of COPD
- Describe the elements of a valid spirometry test
- Review and interpret spirometry results
To view this Webinar:
- Visit our online training platform by clicking ‘Complete training’ on the left-hand side of this page
- Select the ‘add to cart’ option on the left-hand side
- Select the ‘proceed to cart’ option on the right-hand side
- You will then be prompted to either login or create an account
- Select ‘Checkout’ on the right-hand side. Please note, no coupon code is required to enroll in this course.
- Select ‘Go to dashboard’. You may be prompted to update your details, click continue and the training course will appear in your dashboard. Click ‘Start’ to view the webinar.