Include a gift in your will
Lung Foundation Australia relies on funding from events, donations, membership, bequests, projects and donations from individuals, business and industry as we receive no on-going government funding for our core activities that underpin our objectives to:
- promote lung health;
- raise awareness of the impact and symptoms of lung disease;
- promote targeted screening and early diagnosis; provide advocacy, education and support for all those affected by lung disease; and
- sponsor medical and scientific research into lung disease.
A bequest is one way in which you can contribute to our fundraising efforts of the Lung Foundation and we invite you to take this journey with us, working together to develop programs that will assist patients with lung disease, their families and carers and our community.
- Together, we can create awareness
- Together, we can provide understanding and support
- Together, we can make a difference!
Bequest Sample Wording for Lung Foundation Australia
For your gift to the Lung Foundation, the following wording is suggested for your legal adviser’s consideration:
|“I GIVE, FREE OF ALL DUTIES AND TAXES|
|the whole of my estate,||or|
|______% of my estate,||or|
|the residue of my estate (or _______ % of the residue of my estate),||or|
|the sum of $ _______,||or|
| my real property situated at [insert street address]
having the title reference _______,
| to Lung Foundation Australia ABN 36 051 131 901
at PO Box 1949 Milton, QLD, 4064.
|The receipt by secretary or other authorized officer of
the Lung Foundation shall be sufficient discharge for the same.