Why work with Lung Foundation Australia
A career with Lung Foundation Australia provides the opportunity to be part of a dedicated, experienced and friendly group of people who are passionate about making an impact for people of all ages with a lung disease, and their families, at every stage of the journey. Whether you’re working directly with people living with a lung disease, or are in a vital office role, as a Lung Foundation Australia employee you will grow both personally and professionally. A career with Lung Foundation Australia can offer you rewarding experiences, opportunities for advancement and the chance to make a difference in the lives of Australians living with or impacted by lung disease. We have an innovative and friendly culture that is guided by our values: bold, entrepreneurial, fair, agile, innovative, respectful. Lung Foundation Australia ensures our employees are well supported, acknowledged and remunerated through:
- Salary packaging, which can add up to $15,900 in tax-free pay per year.
- Paid study, maternity and paternity leave.
- An Employee Assistance Program, a free and confidential counselling service.
- Access to internal and external training and professional development opportunities and workplace mentoring.
- Workplace flexibility and balance including opportunities to work from home, job share for roles, and flexible working hours to accommodate family.
- Half yearly awards that recognise service, innovation and a commitment to living our values.
Diversity and Inclusion Statement
Lung Foundation Australia is actively committed to cultivating and maintaining a culture of diversity and inclusion. Regardless of difference or cultural background, such as age, ability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity, religion or sexual orientation, Lung Foundation Australia recognises and appreciates that every individual brings unique skills, abilities, knowledge, perspectives and experiences to the organisation. Lung Foundation Australia strives to create a workplace which is responsive to and values the rich diversity of the community where staff feel free from fear of judgement, where staff are encouraged to thrive and engage, are treated with respect, feel safe to be proactive and enhance innovation for the organisation. Lung Foundation Australia endeavours to collaborate with staff to create an environment where they are enabled to excel in their roles.
Recruitment process – what’s next?
Before applying for a role at Lung Foundation Australia, we encourage you to read our website to learn more about the organisation to ensure our values and culture are a good fit for you. Our job advertisements contain a detailed position and selection criteria. We advise you to provide the following when making an application:
- A one-page letter of introduction
- A tailored resume; and
- A statement (no more than three-pages) addressing the selection criteria (Skills, experience and qualifications)
To apply for an open position click the link in Current Opportunities and follow the instructions provided by the recruitment agency.
No current opportunities.