Following the success of our 2020 virtual education program for health professionals, Lung Foundation Australia has developed the Lung Learning free education series. This series will focus on differential diagnosis of common respiratory symptoms such as breathlessness and improving application of best-practice treatment approaches in COPD and chronic lung disease. All webinars will be presented by recognised clinical experts and will reflect current guidelines and practice standards.
- COVID-19 vaccine: what the roll-out means for primary care professionals caring for people with lung conditions
- The right vaccine for the right patient: Vaccine-preventable conditions in adults
- Differential diagnosis of breathlessness and rare lung diseases
- Managing exacerbations in Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease and bronchiectasis
- Investigating symptoms of lung cancer: What’s the evidence?
- Pulmonary rehabilitation for people with lung disease