Following the success of our 2020 virtual education program for health professionals, Lung Foundation Australia has developed the Lung Learning free education series. This series will focus on differential diagnosis of common respiratory symptoms such as breathlessness and improving application of best-practice treatment approaches in COPD and chronic lung disease. All webinars will be presented by recognised clinical experts and will reflect current guidelines and practice standards.
- COVID-19 vaccine: what the roll-out means for primary care professionals caring for people with lung conditions
- Influenza and pneumococcal pneumonia vaccine for adults
- Diagnosis and management of bronchiectasis
- Prevention and management of Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease exacerbations
- Differential diagnosis of breathlessness
- Diagnosis and management of rare lung disease
- Pulmonary rehabilitation for people with lung disease