Help empower health professionals in the management of COPD
Lung Foundation Australia is seeking enthusiastic nurses with respiratory experience to join our national Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD) Nurse Network. You will play a critical role in delivering training and education to health professionals on COPD management and correct inhaler device techniques.
This is a great opportunity to make a real difference in improving patient care while networking and building further on your credentials.
Am I eligible?
To be part of the COPD Nurse Network you must be currently working as a registered nurse within the respiratory field and have up-to-date knowledge of COPD management.
What are the requirements of the role?
As a member of our COPD Nurse Network you will:
- Complete online training (five modules) to enhance your knowledge of COPD management and advanced
inhaler device technique
- Work with Lung Foundation Australia and partner organisations as required
- Add your details to the Nurse Network list to deliver set presentations in your preferred areas
- Advocate and represent Lung Foundation Australia
What support will I receive?
Lung Foundation Australia will provide ongoing support including:
- Training and the presentation with notes and resources
- Regular updates to ensure the presentation aligns with current evidence-based management
- Logistical support for the presentations