Lung Foundation Australia has developed many resources for health professionals and your patients on COPD including guidelines, videos, booklets, training and education.
Click here to access COPD General Practice Training and Resources.
COPD Exacerbation Awareness – Have the CHAT with your patients this winter
‘Have the CHAT’ is our COPD exacerbation campaign for primary care health professionals, equipping you with the tools and resources you need to keep their patients well and out of hospital during winter. We encourage you to complete a simple six step checklist for each patient with COPD. Find out more, here.
New! The Australia and New Zealand Pulmonary Rehabilitation Guidelines.
Evidence-based recommendations that will help improve quality of life and reduce hospital admissions for patients with chronic lung disease. Click here.
Individual resources include:
- COPD-X Guidelines
- COPD-X Concise Guide for Primary Care
- Stepwise management of stable COPD
- COPD Action Plan
- Primary Care Respiratory Toolkit
- GP COPD-X Presentation Video
- COPD Pharmacy Training and Support Program
- COPD Case Finding in the community
- COPD Nurse Training and Support Program
- Better Living with COPD: A Patient Guide
- Pulmonary Rehabilitation Toolkit
- Pulmonary Rehabilitation Online Training
- Lungs in Action (Pulmonary Maintenance Exercise) Online Training
- C.O.P.E. COPD Online Patient Education
- COPD-Asthma overlap paper
Please phone our Information and Support Centre on 1800 654 301 or email email@example.com if you cannot find the resource or information you are looking for.