Lung Foundation Australia has developed many resources for health professionals and your patients on lung cancer including guidelines, training and education.
The Lung Cancer MDT Directory is the first national directory of its kind and has been developed by the Lung Foundation Australia as a service for clinicians, patients and consumers. It is intended to facilitate referrals of patients to hospitals delivering MDT-based lung cancer management.
- Investigating symptoms of lung cancer: a guide for GPs
- Lung cancer Qstream course: GPs
- Guidelines for the diagnosis and treatment of malignant pleural mesothelioma
- Asbestos Related Disease/Malignant Pleural Mesothelioma Online Nurse Education Program
- Better Living with Lung Cancer: A Patient Guide
Please phone our Information and Support Centre on 1800 654 301 or email firstname.lastname@example.org if you cannot find the resource or information you are looking for.